Team Results is a plugin I developped for WordPress Blogs. It is currently translated in English, French, German and Dutch.
This plugin will display a widget in the frontpage of your blog.
It supported an unlimited amount of teams and results. There’s a location management to describe if the match was played outside or at home (useful for sport team).
One can configure how many results to be displayed on the front page. To show all the result there is a link on the front page that opens a lightbox with a table containing all the results. There is also filters on that table to browse the results more efficiently.
It is also possible since version 1.2 to add a table with the results on a page or on a post. To do that, simply put [team_results] where you want to see the table of results on your page or post content.
The plugin add a new menu item on the administration page to manage the team, the results and the options of the plugin
For an example: visit hdgb-handball.fr
For more information or suggestions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the tool freely by using the button below
Help me continue my work!
If you like this plugin and want to see it continue to grow and get maintained, don’t hesitate to make a little donation for support.
V1.2: 15 June 11
- It is now possible to add a table with the results on a page or post using the snippet: [team_results]
- Color for defeat and victory can be modified easily
- German translation added (Thanks to Claus Artz)
- Example text for widget number corrected
- Widget title is now editable from the admin page
- Graphical issue corrected on the widget
- Correction of a bug related to the date on the add a result page
V1.1: 11 Nov. 10
- Modification of the admin interface: all results are now editable via an edit button
- Dutch translation added (Thanks to Ruben Janssen)
V1.0: 11 Sept. O9
- First version